[Cvsnt] Create Multi-Repositories on 1 NT server

Leon Duong leonduong at taifook.com
Mon Feb 4 10:43:22 GMT 2002

I created a repository c:\cvs using CVSNT-Service (ntserver protocol) on the
server,it works fine, I can import modules, check in/out files from client
PC using WinCVS / DOS command.

When I created another repository "c:\trade" using CVSNT-Service on the same
server, the directory was created successfully with a sub-directory CVSROOT.
But on the client side when I run "cvs -d :ntserver:cvstest:c:/trade co ." I
got "Bad repository root 'c:/trade'". Same error using WinCVS.

How can I create multi-repositories on 1 NT server ?

Thanks.