[Cvsnt] How to specify who has access to which (parts of) modules?

Koen Tanghe Koen.Tanghe at rug.ac.be
Fri Feb 8 10:37:26 GMT 2002

Hi!
I just set up a CVS server on a Win2K machine and have created 3 users with
password (using :pserver:, with passwords in a passwd file, so no NT
authentication).
Now, the user/password currently grants access to all modules in the
repository. But I was wondering how one can specify which user can access
which module. And how about access to parts of the modules ?
Any clear explanation anyone ? (or pointers?)
Thanks in advance!

Koen