[Cvsnt] CVS Editors broke (not cvsnt specific)

Tharen D. Debold tharen at techatl.com
Tue Feb 12 15:50:37 GMT 2002

I'm not quite sure where some of these things should be fixed, so I
thought I'd ask...

It appears that "cvs editors" and the like don't work correctly on
windows systems; they are case sensitive for filenames where they
shouldn't be.  Is this something that we should fix ourselves at our
site, is this something that we should report (and wait) for the "big
CVS group in the sky" to fix, or is this something that we should fix in
cvsnt?

(It appears that all the calls to findnode in "fileattr.c" should really
be calls to findnode_fn.)

Thoughts, opinions?

Tharen