[Cvsnt] Problem setting access rights for repository

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Feb 13 16:32:36 GMT 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:13:49 +0000 (UTC), "Koen" <no at ssppaamm.com>
wrote:

>OK, but is it really stable enough (it's called "beta" after all ;-) ) to
>use in a multi-user research environment?
>Any known problems with it (or incompatibilties with WinCVS)?

I'm trying to get it stable enough for release at the moment (since
all the features are in for now).  It should be OK but I suspect there
are still bugs lurking - at least one person has reported a crash
(which shouldn't happen, no matter how badly cvs gets abused), but
there's nothing major at the moment.  There's another beta due, which
I'll probably release today, which fixes everything I know about so
far.