[Cvsnt] Does Ntserver authentication over a VPN required that the dispara te LANs be trusted domains?

Russ Freeman russ.freeman at NO-SPAM.ergnosis.com
Wed Feb 20 16:21:32 GMT 2002

Related to this, I use CVSNT on top of the standard Win2000 VPN via
TortoiseCVS. Because TortoiseCVS is an explorer extension I don't have the
option to submit a net use command. However it still works. It seems that as
long as you have an account on the server with the same name and password as
that on the client machine it will work.

Russ

news:3C72EAFE.3070609 at uiowa.edu...