[Cvsnt] Cvsnt server crashes every 2-3 days

Richard Farthing keynet at london.com
Thu Feb 21 15:33:30 GMT 2002

Suggest you kill cvs processes daily in the middle of the night.
You can get hung cvs.exe processes quite easily, so run a
scheduled task in the middle of the night to "kill /f cvs.exe"
(kill from NT or 2000 resource kit), or use pskill.exe from
www.sysinternals.com.  If you get too many dead CVS processes
the problem you describe will happen. My NT server goes for many
weeks w/o problems.

HTH
Richard!