[Cvsnt] cvsnt Linux version

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Fri Feb 22 13:33:41 GMT 2002

I've done a backport of cvsnt to Linux (hopefully it will work with
other Unixes as well but I can't test that..), and also a debian
package (I'll do an RPM when I work out how & can get access
to a redhat system).

I'l try to keep this up to date with releases/bug fixes.  The unix
specific bits aren't well tested - pserver works...  I thought I'd
release it rather than spend two weeks getting all the little bugs out
first (so I can keep this release within the beta cycle, since the NT
version is just about ready for release).

Hopefully any fixes needed will be minor, so I can release both Unix &
NT versions on the same day.   Feedback & bug reports are of course
welcomed.