[Cvsnt] cvsnt Linux version

Anthony Williams anthwil at nortelnetworks.com
Wed Feb 27 14:54:49 GMT 2002

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nothing-on.tv> wrote in message
news:3C7CD867.60800 at nothing-on.tv...
> Anthony Williams wrote:
>
> > openssh/openbsd-compat/inet_aton.c and friends (openssh-3.0.2p1)
> >
> OK I've added these.  With any luck it'll work now...

protocols/common.h needs to include fake-inet_aton.h not the
fake-inet_aton.c

fake-inet_aton.h uses struct in_addr, so needs to include netinet/in.h first
(and anything that needs)

fake-inet_aton.c uses u_int32_t, which is a typedef to uint32_t in openssh,
but missing in CVSNT.

After all that, it builds, but:

82:anthwil at Oscar 191> cvs -d :pserver:anthwil at anthwil-2:/d//cvsroot login
Logging in to :pserver:anthwil at anthwil-2:2401/d//cvsroot
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: Failed to store password

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Software Engineer, Nortel Networks Optical Components Ltd