[Cvsnt] Possible to make control panel applet network aware?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Tue Feb 26 13:10:39 GMT 2002

I was just wondering if the control panel applet could be made to
connect to the CVSNT server via the network?
I have several installations with the CVSNT server in a "closet"
basically rather inaccessible and it would be nice to be able to
manage the CVSNT server from a workstation instead of having to go to
the server in person.
Some of the MS applets do have the option of selecting a remote
computer for management, maybe the same could be done for the cvsnt
control panel applet??

Just a thought....