[Cvsnt] pserver setup problem

Stacy Young Stacy.Young at sfcommerce.com
Wed Feb 27 06:11:24 GMT 2002

Hi all,

I've seen this mentioned all over but I've yet to find a solution. I've
installed CVSNT on my win2k server. I've got WinCVS 1.3 installed there as
well...

Env variables:

CVSROOT = :local:d:/cvs
HOME = D:\

I've got the .passwd file in D:\ and in D:\cvs with two users in it. I can
login fine ONLY if I use my NT admin username/password even though I'm
specifying it's pserver.

I modified the config file...

SystemAuth=no

mkdir sandbox
cd sandbox
cvs -d :local:c:/cvs checkout CVSROOT

commited the changes...dropped my .passwd file just about everywhere just to
make sure...

Try to login under pserver, doesn't work. Try logging in under pserver with
NT admin/pass and it still works!!

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks! (newbie)

AVIS IMPORTANT:
Les informations contenues dans le present document et ses pieces jointes sont strictement confidentielles et reservees a l'usage de la (des) personne(s) a qui il est adresse. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire, soyez avise que toute divulgation, distribution, copie, ou autre utilisation de ces informations est strictement prohibee.  Si vous avez recu ce document par erreur, veuillez s'il vous plait communiquer immediatement avec l'expediteur et detruire ce document sans en faire de copie sous quelque forme.

WARNING:
The information contained in this document and attachments is confidential and intended only for the person(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any other use of the information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this document by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this document and attachments without making any copy of any kind.