Vedr.: [Cvsnt] Problem with temp-file setting

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Thu Feb 28 09:14:43 GMT 2002

This is just the way NT works. The environment is established when the
service is startet, and cannot be changed without a restart. This goes for
any service. If you start two commandlines in NT, and change the
environment in one of them, it will not effect the other session (you may
try this). And it should be this way, when you think of it.

Regards

Jørgen Møller Larsen, KMF
Nykredit Data
email: jml at nykredit.dk
Tlf. direkte 96 35 50 69

                    Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.e
                    ndress.com                     Til:    cvsnt at cvsnt.org
                    Sendt af:                      cc:
                    cvsnt-admin at cvsnt.org          Vedr.:  [Cvsnt] Problem with temp-file setting

                    2002-02-28 09:36
                    Besvar venligst til
                    Peter.Prokesch

As I work with an older Version of CVSNT (1.11.1.2 Build 41) I don't know
whether
this problem still occurs with newer versions.
Anyway:
When I change the Temp-Folder I have to restart the service so that the
server uses
this file. Otherwise, if I want to use a volume q: that is no longer
mounted, I get
can't create temporary directory Q:\/cvs-serv59
No such file or directory

I know it is not a big problem but I was wondering why my checkin didn't
work until
restarted the server.

Peter