[Cvsnt] Error msg when commiting a file

Don Draper don at amphioncom.com
Fri Jan 11 23:07:17 GMT 2002

I'm still trying to get cvsnt up and running, and here is a problem I'm
encountering: I can create a file and add it to the repository fine, and
I can check it out and in one time just fine. But the next time I try to
commit a change I get this message:

cvs [commit aborted]: cannot rename file c:/cvs/,foobar.txt, to
c:/cvs/foobar.txt,v: File exists

It looks like the ,[filename], is created as a temp file when commiting
to replace the repository's [filename],v file. I've made sure the
permissions are all wide open, so I don't know where this comes from.
Any pointers?