[Cvsnt] Does "cvswrappers -t / -f" work yet ?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Tue Jan 15 14:17:24 GMT 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:54:25 +0000 (UTC), "Anthony Williams"
<anthwil at nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

>These documents still exist --- just replace www.cyclic.com
><http://www.cyclic.com> with
>www.cvshome.org/cyclic <http://www.cvshome.org/cyclic> in the URLs
>
>A version of CVS that purports to support wrappers is available at
>http://www.codefab.com/cvs.html

That document makes it even less likely I'll re-instate it.

If the -f flag hasn't existed since 1.9.28, then there won't be many
people around that are using it...  it certainly can't be essential
since it was removed in 1998 and nobody has seen a need to reinstate
it yet.  The reference to 'known bugs and quirks' makes me nervous,
where the integrity of the repository is at stake.

Also as it won't have been maintained since it was disabled it's higly
doubtful the code that's left in there does anything useful any more.