[Cvsnt] Why doesn't permissions work?

Rob rhd at sparta.com
Tue Jan 15 21:49:30 GMT 2002

Well, since the list has been pretty inactive, I figure I should post a
question :)

I have enabled pserver impersonation...  now do I need to setup a passwd
file? (I'm guessing I only do this when I have to add a user that
doesn't have an account on the cvs server)  I was trying to avoid this
(using a passwd file) and just use the login/passwd (and permissions) of
the account on the server machine.

The reason I ask is because my account is still not obeying the
system permissions (using latest beta... build 45 i think).

I have my cvs directory setup so only Administrators have access....
but when I log in as 'rhd' (rhd is a CVSUser) i can still access the
repository....

Regards,
Rob