[Cvsnt] Recursive edit - again

Alberto Barbati abarbati at ubisoft.it
Fri Jan 18 11:48:26 GMT 2002

Hi,

as reported some time ago by someone on this list CVSNT had a problem
handling recursive edit operation on a remote repository (via :ntserver: in
my case). The symptom is:

>cvs edit
cvs [edit aborted]: cannot find <first file name here>: No such file or
directory

This problem is still occurring in build 41. I wouldn't want to test build
45 as it's beta, can someone please confirm or deny whether the problem is
still present in that version? From what I read a patch already exists, so I
hope this little but annoying bug will be fixed soon.

Alberto Barbati
Software Developer
UBI Studios Milano, Italy

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure
you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."