[Cvsnt] pserver impersonation doesn't seem to work

Terris terris at terris.com
Tue Jan 22 01:54:25 GMT 2002

Impersonation doesn't work in build 45.  I ran the following proof:

1. Turn on impersonation
2. Checkout a module
3. It worked
4. Deny all for SYSTEM user for the top directory of the module
5. It failed, should have worked

This is a valid proof as long as the module is neither "." nor "CVSROOT"

news:20020121123520.E98F.RHD at sparta.com...