[Cvsnt] Beta 4 (build 45) server doesn't start

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Fri Jan 25 00:16:41 GMT 2002

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Almost there with the SDK added (same as for WinCvs), but:
> Compiling...
> ms2mit.c
> f:\engineering\projects\cvsnt\ms2mit\ms2mit.c(41) : fatal error C1083:
> Cannot open include file: 'krb5.h': No such file or directory
> Error executing cl.exe.
>
> Looks like something is missing in the sourcetree.

Ahh forgot that one (it hasn't been needed for the last few days...
I've just re-added it).  You need to unpack the kerberos development
libraries.  There's a zip of the minimum you need on

http://www.cvsnt.org/krb5-1.2.2-cvsnt.bin.zip

"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual

tmh at nothing-on.tv
http://www.nothing-on.tv