[Cvsnt] Anyone using cvsntupd?

Edward Gemar egemar at forwardvue.com
Fri Jan 25 20:26:27 GMT 2002

Hi all,
            We are using cvsnt to source control our intranet.  I am
trying to set up an auto update of our intranet whenever a file is
committed and am using cvsntupd, but it appears that the update never
happens.  It generates the cvsntup.log file, but it’s empty and the
update never occurs.  My guess is that the cvs command isn’t even
executing, but I have no way to verify this.  Anyone have any ideas or
know of a better tool to do this?  Any help is appreciated.

            Thanks,

                        Edward

Edward Gemar
ForwardVue Technologies, Inc.