[Cvsnt] Anyone using cvsntupd?

Edward Gemar egemar at forwardvue.com
Mon Jan 28 15:36:29 GMT 2002

John,
	Thanks for the help.  I think it may be a permission problem.
I've tried both cvsntupd.exe and update_websites.pl with the same
results.  The commands that cvsntupd and the perl script generate are
correct and run fine when I enter them from the command line, but when
run via cvsntupd or the perl script all I get is an empty log file and
the task finishes with an errorlevel of 1.  Is there any good way to
debug a scheduled task?  It would be nice to see the output of the
command interpreter to get a better idea of what could be going wrong
here.  Piping to a log won't catch that.  Any ideas?

	Edward