[Cvsnt] tags, bug ?

ggo ggo98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 14:29:39 GMT 2002

Hello all,

I'm evaluating CVSNT, in order to get rid of VSS. I'm encountering a
problem:
I put a tag (TAG1) on a module, then I keep on working in my files, commit
everything.
Then I check out my module as it was at TAG1, then I modify a file
(undoc.TXT) , and when I commit it , here's what happens:

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

cvs commit -m "no message" undoc.TXT (in directory C:\DEVggo\)
cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

May be I have missed something, because if you do the same using branches,
it works fine.

Thanks in advance,
Olivier