[Cvsnt] Release always fail in first try

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 31 17:19:28 GMT 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:48:21 +0000 (UTC), jml at nykredit.dk wrote:

>Hi
>
>It seems that when I try to release a project from WinCvs it will always
>fail in the first try.
>When I repeat the release it is successful.
>
>How come?

I asked the same thing when it happened to me with
WinCvs1.2/CVSNT1.10.8 and the answer I got was that release was not
really implemented anyway so you could just as well stop using it....
If you use Windows Explorer instead and just erase the module
directory you will accomplish the same end result, your sandbox is
gone. :-)

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)