[Cvsnt] No such user - Problem with NTServer

Jo.Kilian at gmx.de Jo.Kilian at gmx.de
Thu Jan 31 13:56:40 GMT 2002

Hi

I'm trying to get 1.1.11.3b6 run on my machine. I disabled pserver (Advanced
 -> Listen on TCP/IP Port), so that only NTServer mode should run.

Trying to access to the repository for example with:
---
cvs -d :ntserver:pcjok:/EtcSourcecode co -c
---
results in:
----
Fatal error, aborting.
cvs [checkout aborted]: jok: no such user
----
(my local machine is pcjok and I' am definitivly user jok ;-)

Same configuration WORKED with 1.1.11.2 (Build 41) - to test 1.1.11-3b6 I
removed the old version completly (including registry entries ...)

Whats wrong?

Johannes

http://www.gmx.net