[Cvsnt] New WinCVS Daily Use Guide at http://ikon.as/wincvs-howto/

Egil Helland egil at egil.net
Tue Jul 2 10:14:28 BST 2002

Huh? its up allright. Just tested the link. Might be some DNS trouble of
course, but its served by Norways largest ISP so its quite strange if
thats the problem also.

You might want to try http://www.ikon.as/wincvs-howto/ or even
http://www.ikon-as.no/wincvs-howto/, they should all answer correctly.

Please tell me if you succeed with those links, Kristoffer.

Regards,

Egil

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002, at 11:05 AM, Kristoffer Larsson wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Egil Helland wrote:
>
>> So, the new WinCVS howto, a revisited version for WinCVS 1.3, is now
>> available at http://ikon.as/wincvs-howto/. Hope you find it  to your
>> likings, and please notify me if there are inaccurancies or errors, or
>> even better, with comments or suggestions as to how to make this a
>> better tool for everyone. I will try to keep it updated as best I can.
>
> I applaud the initiative, but that site doesn't seem to answer. Is it
> currently down?
>
> Kristoffer Larsson

egil helland / it consultant (mcse, web technology)
web: ikon.as / egil.net