[Cvsnt] Thanks for new WinCVS Daily Use guide

Chris Spiller cspiller at explorelearning.com
Tue Jul 2 20:10:34 BST 2002

Thanks for new WinCVS Daily Use guide, I appreciate it and the older
version.

It seems that the new one has retained a "feature" of the old one that I
found counter-intuitive.  When I mouse over the headings (Introduction,
Terminology, etc), the text changes to red and underlined.  It seems this is
a CSS issue.  It's counter intuitive those headings aren't hyperlinks, but
behave as if something should happen when you click on them.  I imagine they
are tagged as anchors and the CSS tells the browser to make any a:active
anchor red and underlined.  I'm using Mozilla 1.0 on Win2000 btw.

The information's all quite useful, just a nit-picky look/feel thing.

Thanks,
Christopher Spiller
cspiller at explorelearning.com