[Cvsnt] WinCVS erroneously showing files are modified

Thomas Muller ttm at online.no
Fri Jul 5 11:26:25 BST 2002

CvsNT gurus,

I recently re-installed OS and necessary software on my laptop, and for some
reason my newly installed WinCVS client shows CVS controlled files to be red
(modified) no matter what. Even freshly checked out files are reported to be
modified, not only by means of it's color, but also when I run the "fast
search modified" macro. It's not a date issue (I think), since my laptops'
clock is synchronized with the server running the CvsNT server.

OS: Win2k SP2
WinCvs 1.2
WinNT (1.1.8?)

Any ideas of how to fix this would be much appreciated.

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.