[Cvsnt] cvsweb: Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on......

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Sun Jul 7 01:50:26 BST 2002

Arvind,

I have not seen this particular error message from rlog before.

However problems with "failed to spawn GNU rlog on" are commonly reported.
I have always the same copy of rcstools which always seems to work.

Try this copy of rlog instead.

Regs,

Arthur Barrett
 <<rcs57nt.zip>>

[ rcs57nt.zip of type application/octet-stream deleted ]