[Cvsnt] Remove edits from the cvs repository

Egil Helland egil at egil.net
Wed Jul 24 13:32:48 BST 2002

I have a case where a user had some files marked for editing from my
cvsnt repository, then I changed the users name, and he continued
working with some other files. Now I just found out the edit files
stuff, and I would like to have the edit flags removed from the
repository. How can I do this? Do I have to rename the user back to the
original name, or can I just go on edit some files in the repository to
revoke the edit flags?

Cheers,

Egil

--
egil helland / it consultant (mcse, web technology)
web: ikon.as / egil.net