[Cvsnt] Crash with out of memory error

Matt White mwhite at madriver.k12.oh.us
Tue Jun 4 18:18:19 BST 2002

Hey..

I recently rebuilt my machine, which is running Windows 2000. Before I did
this cvsnt worked great.

Now when I try to access the respository, cvsnt crashes, like this:

C:\temp>cvs co theone
cvs checkout: Updating theone
U theone/theOne.ipr
cvs checkout: Updating theone/src
cvs [checkout aborted]: out of memory; can not allocate 4291838685 bytes

CVSROOT is set to :local:G:\cvsroot (which is actually on a remote file
server).

Part of my upgrade was to install a new hard drive, and I now have rougly
35GB of free space. Before I had a 9GB drive that had less than a gig left.

I am running CVSNT version 1.11.1.3 (Build 57d), and have 512MB of RAM.
(Most of which is free.)

Any suggestions?

- Matt