[Cvsnt] Has the cvsnt newsserver stopped receiving cvsgui posts?

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Sun Jun 9 11:26:25 BST 2002

Tony,

I've tried to join you from the list level, and it seems like not working,
even thought there was no error specified. I also checked and your mail is
not banned from the cvsgui list level and it's not listed as bouncing or
anything like that. I was able to trace your original join member
notification, and I didn't receive any unsubscription notification, it's all
very strange...

If your email is banned it must be at the Yahoo higher level somewhere :(

Maybe they don't like the ".tv" bit? Try something like .com?

Best Regards,
Jerzy