[Cvsnt] changing my server name

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jun 5 16:12:36 BST 2002

If you want to update or continue to work on a sandbox checked out from the old
server name then you need to run the WinCvs macro "Change CVS Root (GUI)" from
the Macros/Tcl menu in WinCvs.
This macro will update all of your CVS/Root files in the sandbox to the new value.
Note that changing the CVSROOT in Admin/Preferences only works for the next new
module you check out. All existing checkouts cache their source repository in the
failes in the CVS subdirectory that exists in all checked out folders.

/Bo