[Cvsnt] Problems with CVSNT and Eclipse

Ken Delong ken.delong at valtech.com
Fri Jun 7 19:38:20 BST 2002

I did that (right-clicked on my project, and selected "Refresh"), and the
problem persists.

I was under the impression that "Refresh" updates Eclipse's view of the
files under the eclipse/workspace project directory.  I didn't change those
file.

What I did was to create another temp directory somewhere else, use cvs
command line interface to check out the project, modify a file, use the cvs
command line interface to do a commit.  Then I went to Eclipse and asked the
project to "Synchronize with Repository" and I get the error "An error has
occurred processing file <filename>."

I'm using (last weekend's) F2 build.  Perhaps it's a bug specific to that
release?

Ken