[Cvsnt] problems with history command to create a report

Jones, David G DavidG.Jones at gbr.xerox.com
Fri Jun 7 10:38:24 BST 2002

Does it report an error?  If not then there's probably no history there -
have you enabled logging by creating a CVSROOT/history file and modifying
the CVSROOT/config file to set LogHistory=TMARG (or similar)?

otherwise a command similar to

history -X OF -a -D <date> -n <module>

should show you all checkouts and releases of 'module' since 'date'
(Cederqvist P105)

I think there may be the possibility that with -m option that it will report
nothing if no one has the module checked out (but I'm not sure).

Dave