Vedr.: [Cvsnt] Non-Stand alone server running client?

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Fri Jun 7 09:56:30 BST 2002

I have set up a cvs server on my workstation as a testing environment using
the same workstation as both cvs server and cvs client, and using ntserver
and pserver protocols. It's a true copy of  our cvs production environment,
and all works fine - I can even let other users use "my" cvs server for
testing, experiments and learning so that the "real" cvs repository is
spared from this.

Jørgen Møller Larsen - Nykredit Data - Koncernmetode og Arkitektur (KMF-V)
- Telefon: +45 9635 5069 - email: jml at nykredit.dk

                    "Freddy"
                    <not.specified at n       Til:    cvsnt at cvsnt.org
                    ospam.com>             cc:
                    Sendt af:              Vedr.:  [Cvsnt] Non-Stand alone server running client?
                    cvsnt-admin at cvsn
                    t.org

                    2002-06-07 09:55
                    Besvar venligst
                    til "Freddy"

Sorry if this is a repeat type question, I am new to CVSNT.

It is possible to install CVSNT on the same machine as the one that is
going
to be the client? I would like to try out CVSNT on my Win2000Pro and if it
does what my organization wants then I would put it on the server but still
have a "local" CVSNT for non-projects related stuff.

Please help,
Freddy