Vedr.: [Cvsnt] end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Tue Jun 11 17:24:34 BST 2002

Try to delete the "cams" directory on your machine before you do the
checkout (checking out to an existing directory structure may cause
trouble).

Jørgen Møller Larsen - Nykredit Data - Koncernmetode og Arkitektur (KMF-V)
- Telefon: +45 9635 5069 - email: jml at nykredit.dk

                    "Vikas
                    Bhardwaj"            Til:    <cvsnt at cvsnt.org>
                    <vbhardwaj at pin       cc:
                    ss.com>              Vedr.:  [Cvsnt] end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
                    Sendt af:
                    cvsnt-admin at cv
                    snt.org

                    2002-06-11
                    16:23
                    Besvar
                    venligst til
                    "Vikas
                    Bhardwaj"

Hi all

I am getting this error message when I try to check out a module named
cams.

cvs server: Updating cams
cvs.exe [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

I am able to check it out on another machine but on my machine it gives
this problem.

Do any body know whats the actual cause of it??

Thanx
Vikas