[Cvsnt] Repost: What about log -S ?

Oliver Giesen giesen at lucatec.de
Thu Jun 13 10:20:39 BST 2002

> > Now what about log -S ? ;)
> >
> I put something in the development version, which does what you
> described.  Not sure it's 100% like the mainstream CVS version but
> it seems to work.

Great!!! :]

Even though I couldn't test it myself because I don't have the time to
setup VS for CVSNT right now (probably wouldn't work anyway - I've
only got the AE; I don't think you could compile service applications
with that), the code you checked in looks like what I needed (given my
limited knowledge of C++, that is). If somebody's got the the time to
upload a nightly build somewhere I'll sure give it a try.

Do you think this will be in 1.11.1.3e (or whatever will be the next
release)?

Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ:	18777742