[Cvsnt] RE: How do I send an e-mail with cvs log data from CVS server running on WinXP after a commit?

Mehling, Ben ben at gsm.uci.edu
Wed Jun 19 00:00:35 BST 2002

Hello Terris,

I was just looking at installing your loginfo scripts from devguy.com
today.  Perfect timing. I downloaded this package, which appears to have
your entire 'canvas' distribution.  What does this exactly install...  I
already have many of the components installed/configured (perl, python,
cygwin, cvs, etc.) on my CVS server so I don't want to muss up the work
already done...

Thank you very much, Ben

===