[Cvsnt] new feature: Unix-attributes with CVSNT ?

Matthias Mohr MMohr at SysDesign-EDV.de
Mon Jun 24 11:02:53 BST 2002

Hello,

I'm using the CVSNT-server with Unix (Linux & Solaris)-clients.
Now I have the problem, that CVSNT forgets the Unix- file attributes
of my files; especially for shell-scripts which have the executable-flag
set.
Would it be possible for CVSNT-server to save such attributes and
give it back when any cvs-client is asking for such files ?

I know, that the NT-security attributes don't have such executable-flags,
but I'm asking for a new feature :-)

Or does anybody know a trick how to do this ?

with regards,
Matthias