[Cvsnt] user notification by email for CVS clients

Jon Bolton JonB at adtec.com.au
Tue Jun 25 00:09:16 BST 2002

Hi everyone

I am trying to set up CVS email notification using SMPT on an exchange
server (ver 5.5). When we try to send a test email to user in the user file
the system comes back and informs (in the log) "Invalid mail host or mail
sender". I am unable to see any problems as the mail sender is valid on the
exchange server.

Has anyone got any ideas or guides for setting up email from CVS for
exchange.

Cheers Jon Bolton

R&D Manager
ADTEC Communications
Phone: +612 9281 0444		Fax: +612 9281 7575
Email: jonb at adtec.com.au
Web: www.adtec.com.au

If you are not the intended mail recipient please inform sender