[Cvsnt] Bugzilla is back

Mehling, Ben ben at gsm.uci.edu
Wed Jun 26 16:11:42 BST 2002

On a similar note, I've been working on getting CVSTrac working on
win2k.  I've got it up and running -- limping along under cygwin.
Anyone played with this defect/bug tracking system before -- on win2k?
I really like the simplicity of the interface and the tie-in to CVS.
The author has a working demo site linked off the link below...

 http://www.hwaci.com/sw/cvstrac/

- Ben

Message: 9