[Cvsnt] blue day...

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Sun Mar 3 01:30:53 GMT 2002

I don't think it is a problem just with the current client. With the
Cygnus version (1.11) I am getting "bad auth protocol start: BEGIN
VERIFICATION REQUEST" for "cvs login" on cvs.cvsnt.org.

With CVSNT's client, I got more "bad auth protocol" and then
disconnected right away and then "bad auth protocol" again. But, less
than a minute after that, I was able to do a CVS update without any
problem. So, either the problem is intermittent or it was just fixed.

- Brian