[Cvsnt] Next release features

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Mar 9 11:27:24 GMT 2002

THis is already fixed but not released in the public yet.
I complained about this a while ago, then Tony fixed something, I
updated my cvsnt sandbox, compiled cvsnt and then it works well.
Now it is possible to add and remove users, setting the passwords and
aliases all from the cvs passwd command. Just wait for the release if
you cannot compile yourself.  :-)

/Bo

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:36:35 +0000 (UTC), Miroslav Nachev
<miro at space-comm.com> wrote:

>   Hi Tony,
>
>   In this release exists some bugs with PASSWD adding:
>      F:\CVSROOT>echo %CVSROOT%
>      :pserver:Miro at 10.1.1.10:F:\
>
>      F:\CVSROOT>type passwd
>      Administrator:bxxvfFDpEQyfg
>      Miro:1y3cjfqs.94dA
>
>      F:\CVSROOT>cvs passwd -a PlamenT
>      Adding user PlamenT at 10.1.1.10
>      New password: ***
>      Verify password: ***
>      cvs [passwd aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
>                            messages if any)
>

>   Please, fix this first. Thank you.
>

>   Best Regards,
>   Miroslav Nachev