[Cvsnt] cvs causes an accessviolation on winxp??

Bernd Mayer MayerBernd at gmx.net
Tue Mar 12 17:07:45 GMT 2002

Sorry, but I can't send any log. Because this error didn't appears
again. I have tried the following:
I have installed the stable version 1.2 from wincvs, because it is the
version that I have installed before I made a fresh install of winxp and
wincvs too. Than I've started wincvs and it works fine! So I have
downloaded the beta 6 of version 1.3 and installed it. Started 1.3 beta
6 and it works fine, how ever! Lastly it tried to install 1.3 beta 7
again and... it works fine, now! I didn't exactly know why, but now it
works and I think the installation of 1.3 miss some files, maybe.