[Cvsnt] aliasing as Admin

Jo.Kilian at gmx.de Jo.Kilian at gmx.de
Tue Mar 19 06:27:26 GMT 2002

Bo Berglund wrote:

>So security in a CVSNT system with ntserver protocol only:
>7. Set the permissions for CVSUsers on the CVSROOT dir and all files to
read only

This would lead to the problem, that even the cvshistory file cannot be
accessed by the CVSUsers, which doesn't make sense.
CVSUsers should have full access / change access to the cvshistory file,
that all the actions of CVSUsers could be logged by CVS ...
(I exactly did, what Bo proposed, and had the problem with cvshistory ...)

Johannes

http://www.gmx.net