[Cvsnt] end of file from server

Ramesh B ramesh_mudaliar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:11:52 GMT 2002

I am using CVS NT server, I am trying to setup the file permission for a CVS
users as  user rights(read,write,modify....etc, except full control). But
after setting up this permission , when ever I try to checkout module it
gives a error:

cvs checkout -P Module2 (in directory D:\CVSADMIN\SANDBOX)
cvs server: Updating Module2
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Can some body help me to find a solution.

Thanks
Ramesh