[Cvsnt] Loginfo not triggering

David Stebbings David.Stebbings at OK-Mail.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 15:30:16 GMT 2002

> Same file?  New file?  New Directory?  Are you using NTSERVER
> or PSERVER or ???

Pserver authentication.  When I create a new file or commit a new version of
an existing file from the users machine it doesn't do anything except put
the new version in the repository.

> Are you logging the output of the update as suggested in the README?

Yep, I'm logging to CVSNTupd.log and nothing's being logged in the file.  In
fact using WinAT there are no jobs scheduled which is why I think loginfo
isn't being called at all.

The annoying thing is when I do it with my account, it all works perfectly,
the AT job is created, gets executed and the update carried out and logged.

David