[Cvsnt] Loginfo not triggering

David Stebbings David.Stebbings at OK-Mail.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 09:10:40 GMT 2002

> I might be wrong, but is it not so that the AT command is only
> available to accounts in the administrative group on an NT machine?
> Thus if you are an admin the AT command executes fine, but if you are
> an ordinary user it won't accept the schedule and thus no update is
> done.
>
> (Just back from vacation so this may be already solved even though I
> did not see the solution...)
>
> /Bo

This hasn't been fixed yet but I don't think it's a permissions thing.  The
problem is that there is no AT job being created, but as CVSNTupd creates
jobs ok for other modules for this user, and other users on this module, I
don't think it's the problem.

It doesn't seem like there's a logical reason for it, but as always there
must be :)

David