Vedr.: [Cvsnt] help

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Fri Mar 22 11:18:53 GMT 2002

Changing the preferences will not affect any module you have already
checked out on your pc, because the "Root" files in the "CVS" folders still
contain the original repository/protocol values.
Delete the entire module from your pc (with NT explorer) and do a new
checkout.

Regards

Jørgen Møller Larsen, KMF
Nykredit Data
email: jml at nykredit.dk
Tlf. direkte 96 35 50 69

                    Muhammad
                    Ahsan Jamil          Til:    cvsnt at cvsnt.org
                    Quadri               cc:
                    <ahsanob at yaho        Vedr.:  [Cvsnt] help
                    o.com>
                    Sendt af:
                    cvsnt-admin at c
                    vsnt.org

                    2002-03-21
                    08:29
                    Besvar
                    venligst til
                    Muhammad
                    Ahsan Jamil
                    Quadri

I'v a problem that there is a CVS server running on a
PC which is on Network.My PC is on same network.I want
programmer that my  WinCVS client connects to that CVS
server.
When i changes Preferences of WinCVS client & refer it
to that machine name & other info, its not working.
When i login , it still try to connects to my machine
& connection is failing.
Im working in GUI based WinCVS. so plz solve my
problem as soon as possible.

thanx