[Cvsnt] help with commitinfo (Phillip Foose)

Phillip Foose pfoose at qusion.com
Fri Mar 22 23:02:53 GMT 2002

I figured it out, sorry for the interuption.
--__--__--

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:05:52 -0800
From: Phillip Foose <pfoose at qusion.com>
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Subject: [Cvsnt] help with commitinfo

I'm new to CVS, and am having trouble with my commitinfo file.  Maybe I'm
just mis reading the docs, or somethings wrong.

I have this line in my commitinfo file:

graphics \bin\graphicscheck

This runs fine, the arguments passed
to graphicscheck are the path to the cvsrepository followed by the list of
file names that are to be commitied under this rule.

I was under the impression that youd combine the path and each filename to
be able to access these individual files.  So if the path was
/project/graphics and the filenames were blah.tif and temp.gif, the location
of the ACTUAL files waiting to be commitied would be
project/graphics/blah.tif and project/graphics/temp.gif.  Shouldn't I be
able to access these files?

I mean I do just for simplicity sake a dir [fullfilename], and it says file
not found.

I'm connecting to cvs with the pserver.

I guess I need it explained to me further.

Thanks in advance.

Phillip