[Cvsnt] How can I list those files that have changed in the last day?

Bill Rust brust at symyx.com
Tue Mar 26 22:26:09 GMT 2002

The log command seems to return basic information about every file and then it includes information about each revision of the file.  The -d option allows you to limit the number of revisions displayed, but you still get information about all the files.  I would like to run a quick report that tells me which files have changed in the last day, week, etc. without having to wade through a bunch of extraneous information.

Thanks,
Bill