[Cvsnt] CVSNT version 0.0.0.0????

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Sun Mar 31 09:42:50 BST 2002

Bo Berglund wrote:
> get the builds in there too. Why not throw away the third item and get
> this as cvsnt version:
> 1.11.3.58-1.11.3.59-1.11.3.60 etc?

I'm tempted to go with to 1.12 or 2.00 since the new version is getting
less and less like the cvs version is was based on.  I'll decide that
later, though.

I think Brian was going to merge some changes onto the release branch so
he might want to do any version changes to that.  I've already versioned
most of the files on my development copy here (I can't commit at the
moment... I broke a bit too much stuff over the last couple of days).